Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

A group of writers who are happy to share our writing with others who are practicing to become even better writers

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Shannon

Thursday, March 30, 2006
Saturday I went to Louisville to see a concert and saw four other people from Rockcastle Co. I told my husband it’s a small world after all.
When sewing factory shutdown it was the icing on the cake that the government decided they were going to pay for me to go to school.
I bend over backwards day after day for my family but no ever says thank you for everything you do.
A Combination of Idioms
It was a blessing in disguise that my mother was sick as a dog today when out of the blue my truck tore up. I called her and said, “The apple of your eye needs to use your vehicle.” She told me “When pigs fly” I said “But Mom ,my back is up against the wall and I really need to go to school today.” She just looked at me like I had lost my head I said “Come on let bygones be bygones I am tired of being in the dog house over the last time I wrecked your car.” She said “Okay I am turning over a new leaf today we will start from scratch it will all be water under the bridge here are the keys.”
I am at my wits end trying to figure out anymore of these to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home