Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

A group of writers who are happy to share our writing with others who are practicing to become even better writers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sick as a Dog

March 31,2006
By Dina
I woke up early yesterday morning and before I could turn over I knew that it was not going to be a good day. My body was hurting all over and I was sick as a dog. I woke my husband up and made coffee and tried to get my day started. He was trying to discuss my plans for the day and I bit his head off. He told me to get back into bed because I must have gotten up on the wrong side of it. I finally took some medicine and went back to bed. When I got up later in the afternoon I felt a lot better, not brand new, but better. Today, I feel like a totally different person. I decided to go to school and see what I missed, better late than never. I may be biting off more than I can chew, but I hope to make a better life for myself by going to college. The thought of going to college is scary, but I’m not going to quit cold turkey.
I hope I don’t have any more days where I feel under the weather because spring has sprung and the sunshine is as bright as a new shiny penny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home