Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

A group of writers who are happy to share our writing with others who are practicing to become even better writers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Get Over It

Christina 3-30-2006

GET OVER IT
Rhonda will argue with me about something and I will tell her to get over it.
LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG
My son Chris has no problem with letting the cat out of the bag. He told a friend about people talking about him
IN THE DOG HOUSE
My husband can tell anyone all about being in the dog house. He will agree that he has been there more than once.
DOG EAT DOG
There has been many times that I have used the expression,” It’s A Dog Eat Dog world”. Most of the time I’m saying it to my children when they are asking for something they don’t need.
OVER MY DEAD BODY
Rhonda wanted to get her bellybutton pierced and I told her "over my dead body." I really meant that, even though I know she will probably do when she turns eighteen.
Being head over the hills and blind as bat could get you back to the drawing board, while walking on pin and needles, because you should never bite the hand that feeds you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home