Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

A group of writers who are happy to share our writing with others who are practicing to become even better writers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

School Related

A Shot in the Dark
While taking my Plato quiz, I did not know the answer, thank goodness it was multiple choice, so I took a shot in the dark and got it right.

Blessing in Disguise
When the sewing factory shutdown it was the icing on the cake that the government decided they were going to pay for me to go to school.
The Ends Justify The Means
I am going to remedial school to improve my skills and education to go on to college. The means would justify the ends if I continue on, but if I don’t, the means don't justify the end.
Practice Make Perfect
Practicing something that you are having a hard time with doesn’t necessary make perfect. For example, after being out of school for twenty-two years, going back to school doing things that we haven’t even thought about doing since we were in school isn’t always easy. No matter how much you practice, perfect may never be.
The ends justify the means
Going to school instead of being a part of the workforce can be very discouraging especially if you have financial obligations and a family, but all the hard work and sacrifices that you make to better yourself will in the end, justify the means.

Group effort Brenda, Bessie, Veronica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home