Name:
Location: Kentucky, United States

A group of writers who are happy to share our writing with others who are practicing to become even better writers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You Snooze You Lose

When you snooze you lose
My son and I were driving down Main Street the other day. I was looking on the side of the road and saw something green. I told Josh that it looked like money. He said, "Mom you're crazy." I pulled over and told him to get out and see what it was. He picked it up and smiled at me. He said, "I knew it was money. "“I said, "How much was it? He said," Five dollars. I said,” Someone probably dropped it. “ He said, "Oh well, when you snooze you lose."
Cold turkey
If you want to quit smoking you have to quit cold turkey!
On top of the world
My son won a basketball tournament last night. When he came home he was on top of the world.
By Teresa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home